Binding and Trimming
Maximum of 10 pages at a time to ensure that the binder will not jam
Quick Binding Tutorial (1 munute 39 sec)
- Always ensure the machine is on a stable surface
- Test punch scrap sheets and set the machine before punching final documents
- Remove staples and other metal articles prior to punching
- Never exceed the machines quoted performance
- 1.Ensure Machine is on a stable surface
- 2.Check waste tray is empty and correctly fitted
- 3.Lift the lid. Ensure the comb-opening lever is pushed backwards.
- 4.Lift the punch handle to its upright position.
- 1.Select the correct comb diameter using the comb storage tray.
- 2.Insert the plastic comb into the mechanism.
- 3.Pull comb-opening lever forward to open the comb.
- 4.Test punch scrap sheets to check edge guide setting.
- 5.Punch front and back covers first.
- 6.Punch sheets in small batches that do not overload the machine or the user.
- 7.Load punched sheets directly onto the opened comb. Starting with the front of the document.
- 8.When all punched sheets are loaded onto the comb, push the comb lever backwards to close the comb and remove the bound document.
The paper trimmer is equipped with a cutting unit with a rotating blade in hardened steel, stainless steel fixed blade and high transparency line sheet holder for a perfect positioning.
Only one sheet at a time to ensure a clean and smooth cut. Do not push down on handle. Slide only.